An acid Sanitiser for Brewing and Surface Sanitising
£4.75 – £28.90
UK Manufactured ChemSan Brewing Sanitiser
- An acid cleaner for brewing and surface sanitising.
- A blend of phosphoric and benzenesulfonic acid and isopropanol.
- An excellent brewing sanitiser for manual application.
- Not recommended on soft metals because of the acid nature of this product.
- British replacement for StarSan
Dilution: 0.2%, 10ml to 5 litres of water. Higher concentrations will require a rinse with potable water.
All surfaces should be cleaned and rinsed beforehand. Minimum contact time 2 minutes. The solution should remain at a pH at 3 or below to maintain the proper sanitising level. If using the diluted solution over time, check the pH regularly using pH papers.
For hand utensils, tanks, vats, and homebrew use: Pre-clean dirty surfaces. Clean all surfaces using a suitable detergent, following label directions. Rinse with potable water. Apply diluted solution on surfaces with a cloth, mop, brush, sponge, spray or by immersion. After 2 minutes contact time, drain solution thoroughly. For all applications, allow to air dry, however surfaces must remain wet for at least two minutes. Do not rinse after Chemsan application.
Chemsan is manufactured in the UK by Chemisphere UK Limited who are located in Kettering (UK) and Manchester (UK).