1. Read the instructions thoroughly before starting your Festival Ale kit.
2. Clean and sterilise your Fermentation Bin, Lid and Mixing Paddle with proprietary brand of Cleaner Steriliser ensuring you rinse thoroughly
with clean water.
3. Stand the 2x malt pouches in hot water for 15 minutes to soften the extract.
4. Tear open the 2x malt pouches and pour both into your fermentation bin, rinse out any remains using warm water and add to the fermentation bin.
5. Boil 3Ltr of water, add to fermentation bin. Add the dextrose brewing sugar if included (only included and required for the following kits: Pilgrims Hope, Old Suffolk Strong Ale, Pride Of London Porter & Razorback IPA) stir to dissolve.
6. Top up to 23Ltr with cold water and stir well. Take a hydrometer reading and record the number. Check liquid temperature is below 25°C then add the contents of the Beer Yeast sachet and stir gently.
7. Fit an airlock to the lid of the fermentation bin then secure lid to the bin, making sure the seal is air-tight. Half fill the airlock with water to protect the brew during fermentation.